"This book is outside any boundary of my imagination. such a well-constructed psychological thriller! It exceeded my expectations so so much." - Lilly Charysma of @Lillysbooks
5 out of 5 rating on Amazon!
Dark, exciting, poignant, Erase is a disturbingly aspiring psychological thriller that will make you rethink human nature and question morality. It is a tale that will surprise you, grip you, and haunt you in your sleep.
Allison Skala’s world was turned upside down in the thirty days following the death of her sister-in-law, Megan. Battling insomnia aside, she was in the middle of mending her marriage when she discovered secrets her parents had so determinedly kept hidden from her. All in due time, another tragedy that happened incidentally intertwined her life with that of Detective Martin Blake. Both dealing with loss, sorrow, and a traumatic past, would they find salvation in the end?
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Published Date: 1st edition (August 25, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0999277706
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 8 inches
Erase by J Y Barris (Paperback)
Each order includes:
- A set of 2 corner bookmarks
- Crossword puzzle
- WHO said to WHOM about WHAT? (a point-based mini game to test your knowledge of the book. Just cut and play!)
- Secret recipe for Daniel’s favorite cocktail
- End-of-chapter guided discussion questions